Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Sex Ed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2007
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    I thought it was really funny!! hahaha! It's nice to read a joke and get a laugh like that every now and then! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    I agree with rock on this one if you dont like it im sory you shouldent have read it. or at least read the title and thought to your self humm i wonder if it will be dirty

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    Well thank goodness for that. As dirty as that joke is, I'd hate to even think of what is on this other board you speak of.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    I guess any "dirty joke" is much better than some of your crappy posts.

    Whoops, I said a bad word.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    I'm sorry you think so poorly of my posts. I simply despise filthy jokes such as these. Boy how I miss the old days of clean jokes and fun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    ive come to believe that you arent serious with any of your posts, in no way was that a "dirty joke"
    Cant we all just get along?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sex Ed

    I agree. It wasn't really a dirty joke. It was about people who failed sex ed.

    That being said, if you don't like the post, then don't read it if it isn't about you.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •